Furnace Maintenance Services
Heating Protection That Triumphs
Furnace maintenance is a service that many people tend to avoid. But, after working with furnaces for over 40 years, Jim’s Royal has enough experience in the industry to know that cheating your furnace out of regular maintenance services only reduces its lifespan and efficiency.
Maintenance Checkup: The Furnace X-Factor
Having a professional examine your furnace each year can make all the difference in your system’s overall performance.
Still on the fence? Here are some specific reasons why maintenance plays a huge role in both comfort and expenses:
- You save money in the end. According to ENERGY STAR®, heating makes up 29 percent of your annual energy costs. With so much money spent on heating, it’s important to protect the various components that make up your furnace. Unfortunately, all it takes is one malfunctioning piece of the puzzle for your heater to completely shut down. Avoid the pitfall of expensive repair work by having one of our technicians examine your furnace at an affordable cost.
- You protect yourself from potential health hazards. Minor leaks from your furnace can become major ones if left undetected. Protect yourself and your family by allowing a professional to inspect your furnace.
- You safeguard yourself from losing heat at the worst possible moment. Up to 75 percent of no-heat service calls result from problems that could have been prevented with proper maintenance. Electing for maintenance services will keep your furnace going strong for as long as possible.
- You honor your furnace warranty. Most furnace manufacturers require that your furnace has a checkup every year. In the unfortunate circumstance that your furnace breaks down and your warranty is voided, you will end up paying a lot more to repair or replace your furnace than you would have paid for maintenance service.
Jim’s Furnace Maintenance: The Royal Package
We want to make sure that your furnace carries you through the toughest winters each year. Our $129.00+tax furnace tune-ups include:
- Check burner & pilot assemblies
- Check heat exchanger for cracks
- Examine the filter
- Check vent-piping
- Test gas piping for leaks
- Test the fan
- Test limit switch
- Measure the temperature rise
- Check for carbon monoxide
- Check the belt
- …and more!
Schedule Furnace Maintenance in Sheboygan
By joining our Royal Savings Club, you can enjoy annual maintenance on your furnace and 10% off any service-related repairs!