Furnace Replacement Services
Don’t Get Left in the Cold
Your furnace has served you well over the years. But without warning, it has turned its back on you. Jim’s Royal has dealt with these traitors before, and can quickly remove your old furnace and replace it with a new, more reliable system.
Signs that Your Furnace Needs to be Replaced
Are you on the fence as to whether your current furnace can be trusted? Here are some red flags that should put you on high alert:
- Your heating bills have skyrocketed. You know that your furnace is not a true friend when it’s making you spend more money to keep it around. Higher utility bills means that your system has to work harder to generate heat, hinting that it needs to either be repaired or replaced.
- Your furnace has been with you for roughly 20 years. Before you jump the gun and assume that your furnace is out to deceive you, you should consider that it might just be reaching the end of its natural life.
- The rooms in your house aren’t reaching a consistent, comfortable temperature. Your furnace has become moody, always running hot and cold. If the temperature in your home is inconsistent, your system cannot properly distribute heat and needs to go.
- Your furnace is making unusual noises. Your furnace might be communicating directly to your face that it’s no longer going to serve you. If it’s making unusual bangs and rattles, take this as a direct message that your furnace either needs to be repaired or replaced.
- Your indoor air quality has gone downhill. If your allergies are worsening or you’re seeing more dust and pollutants throughout your home, you need to get rid of your furnace before it starts affecting your respiratory health.
Furnace Brands We Install
Jim’s Royal only installs systems that are affordable and maximize efficiency. Some of the furnaces we install include:
- Triangle Tube
- Magic Pak
- Armstrong Air
- …And more!
Schedule Furnace Replacement & Installation Services
If you’ve come to the conclusion that it’s time to replace your furnace, Jim’s Royal Heating & Air can quickly relieve you from your troublesome system and replace it with a new, loyal furnace. Plus, in addition to providing exceptional service, Jim’s Royal installs for you a digital thermostat, too.