Whole-House Air Cleaners
Keep Your Home Safe & Healthy
We all view our house as an escape from the unpredictable outdoors. But when the allergens and pollutants from outside make their way into your home, that feeling of refuge flies out the window.
To safeguard your indoor air quality from harmful pests, opt for a whole-house air cleaner. These cleaners have the mechanisms to detect pollutants before they circulate throughout your home and can eliminate the contaminant buildup that impairs your HVAC system’s efficiency.
Benefit From an Air Cleaner
There are certain instances where an air cleaner can prove to be incredibly beneficial, including when:
- You suffer from allergy symptoms caused by dust mites, pollen or pet dander.
- You suffer from conditions, such as autoimmune disorders or chronic asthma, which leave your respiratory health especially fragile. These pre-existing conditions become more serious when exposed to allergens and pollutants in your air.
- Your utility bills have gone up because dust and other contaminants are clogging your ductwork and air filters, making your system work harder and longer than before.
- Your home is not as warm or cool as you’d like it to be because contaminants are blocking airflow.
- The humidity levels in your home are too high and not reaching the appropriate 30-35% range. An air cleaner removes moisture from your air and balances humidity levels to prevent mold and bacteria growth.
Jim’s Royal Air Cleaning Products
Our team is proud to provide customers with efficient, affordable systems that have a long-lasting effect on their indoor air quality. Some of the systems and air filters that we are proud to install include:
Install an Air Cleaner with Jim’s Royal
To take strides toward purifying and protecting your air quality, fill out our online form or enjoy a free service call with Jim’s Royal Heating & Air at 920.467.6777 today!